CPA PSAP Membership & Microsoft Excel Workshops
If you are interested in a career in finance or accounting then I encourage you to sign up for the CPA PSAP (Post Secondary Ambassador Program).
For only $10 per year, joining the PSAP will get you invited to exclusive networking events with CPAs and employers, mentorship and professional development opportunities. In addition, you are eligible to attend a free 1 day Excel workshop. More details on the workshop are shown below.
By signing up you can take advantage of:
- CPA marquee invite-only, conference Chartered For Finance
- Access to the CPA Map to Success mentorship program
- Attend exclusive networking events such as an Etiquette Dinner and Employment Connections
- Access to career tips and ongoing professional development opportunities
To register for PSAP please follow the steps listed. It will take a few minutes but it is worth it.
Below is a step-by-step guide to complete your PSAP registration
- Open the PSAP registration page here https://myportal.cpaontario.ca/s/lt-event?id=a1U0A0000000vzpUAA
- Click the Register button on the top right corner of the page and then click the “Log in” button at the bottom.
- Next, click on the “create an account” hyperlink and create a CPA Profile. In “I would like to” drop-down menu select “apply for Post-Secondary Ambassador Program”.
- You will receive an email with your CPA Log in ID. Follow the instructions in that email to continue your registration process using your CPA ID and the password you created.
- Click Register on the PSAP event page and follow the instructions to make a payment.
Excel is a tremendously important skill to have and to demonstrate to employers. As part of your PSAP membership you have the opportunity to take part in a free 1 day Excel workshop sponsored by CPA.
These workshops are only open to PSAP members and there is no additional charge if you are a PSAP member. There are a very limited number of spaces available so it’s important that you register with PSAP and then email Betsy Exley to let her know which session you want to attend.
The workshops will be held on campus on the following dates:
- Saturday September 21, 2019 – 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday September 22, 2019 – 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday September 28, 2019 – 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday September 29, 2019 – 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The workshop is free for PSAP members and it will include:
- All of the printed material
- Copies of the Excel files
- A certificate from CPA
- A chance to win an Excel textbook
If you have any questions you can contact Betsy Exley (firstname.lastname@example.org), our CPA representative.