All students enrolled in the 3rd year of a 4-year undergraduate degree in DAN Management are eligible for the DAN Management Internship Program if they satisfy all of the minimum qualifications.
To qualify for the DAN Management Internship Program, students must:
- be Canadian Citizens, Permanent Residents, and International Students
- be enrolled full-time in their third year in a DAN Management degree program at Western
- be in good standing with the Department and the Dean's Office
- have a minimum academic average of 70% in second year and successful completion of Business Administration 2257
- have attended an IIP Information session and Resume/Interview Workshop
- have registered for the IIP through Career Central at www.westerncareercentral.ca
- have their resume reviewed by the DAN Internship Coordinator, Michelle Loveland or the DAN Internship Assistant
- have at least 3.5 credits remaining following the internship work term
- complete all the required qualifications by November 23, 2018 @ 4:30pm.
Employers also place heavy emphasis on:
- Good interpersonal skills
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and with others
- Extra-curricular activities