Second Term Course Registration
|BMOS Students||October 1||January 13|
|BMOS Special Students||October 1||January 13|
|Non-BMOS Students**, Non-BMOS Special Students** and
Affiliated College Students
|October 1||January 13|
** Non-BMOS Students and Non-BMOS Special Students on MAIN CAMPUS will be permitted to register in a maximum of 1.0 full or equivalent MOS course on Main Campus via Web Registration.
Affiliated College students may call the helpline for enrolment assistance (519-661-2100) Monday through Friday from 9 am - 4 pm.
Review Course Restrictions and Constraints on the Academic Timetable.
The Last Day to add a Second Term course is January 13, 2015
The following list of courses will NOT be available to Non-MOS students under any circumstances:
- MOS 1022F/G: Introduction to Aviation
- MOS 2199Y: Professional Pilot Academic Intern I
- MOS 3199Y: Professional Pilot Academic Intern II
- MOS 3305A/B: Human Factors in Aviation
- MOS 3306A/B: Aviation Law
- MOS 4199Y: Professional Pilot Academic Intern III
- MOS 4405F/G: Airport Planning and Management
- MOS 4406F/G: Airline Operation and Management
- MOS 4409F/G: Aviation Safety
- MOS 4410A/B: Strategic Management for MOS
- MOS 4485F/G: Human Resource Administration for Human Resource Students